- iTouch® never-lift technology: lifts and lowers with the touch of your hand, preventing burns, saving your wrists, and saving time.
- Diamond ceramic-flow soleplate with pro-press core: superior heat, durability, and non-stick, easy-clean even in the stickiest of situations.
- Smart Sensor extended auto shut-off: Extended 30 minute standby while working for your convenience, 30 second safety auto shut-off if tipped over.
- 2-inch detailer tip: perfect for seams, bias tape and tight corners. Press under and over pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars with ease.
- Longest cord in class: 3.7m with a 360° pivot. Largest water tank in class: 375ml for heavy steam usage with easy side fill and fill cup included.
- Built-in spray: Stubborn wrinkles? No problem. My built-in spray is a powerful wrinkle buster.
- Scratch resistant and easy to clean due to the extra smooth pro-press soleplate. Ideal for iron-on, appliques and other clothing.
Enhanced iTouch® auto-lift technology lifts and lowers in response to a touch of the handle, makes ironing safer, faster and easier and prevents scorches, burns, tips and leaks. 2000 watts for rapid heat up. Remains in standby use for 30 minutes, and Smart Sensor™ auto shut-off feature turns the iron off after 30 seconds if tipped over. Easy clean Diamond ceramic-flow™ soleplate for optimal heat performance. Anti-Calc cartridge prevents hard water build-up.
2in detailing tip, perfect for seams, bias tape and tight corners such as cuffs, pleats and around buttons. The spray function helps with stubborn wrinkles. The Triple-Play™ professional steam system has 3 settings: continuous, horizontal or vertical burst. Easy side-fill, 375ml water tank with flip funnel to reduce spillage, fill cup included. Long 3.7m cord with 360° pivot for full range of motion and suits left and right handed users. 2 year limited warranty for peace of mind. More info, cleaning & maintenance and demo available.
Please read the following information BEFORE purchasing your fabric.
Some of our fabric is sold per FAT QUARTER (see below) and most of our other fabrics are sold PER HALF METRE. If there are other options available, it will be clearly stated in the listing description.
Please refer to the images below to see how a FAT QUARTER is cut:
Example: If you purchase one fat quarter, it will be approx. 72cm x 50cm. If you purchase two fat quarters, it will be 145cm x 50cm.
Postage to the UK:
£2.99 - 2nd class Royal Mail
£3.99 - 1st class Royal Mail
Current processing time is 4-5 days.
International Postage - please click here for more information.
If you don't love your item(s) you can return them within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
Please ensure that they are in an unused, uncut and unopened condition. Once we have received the return, we will issue a refund within 5 working days. If you'd like to exchange the item please get in touch with us.
Please note: we cannot compensate you for the original and return postage costs. This should be met by yourself.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale or discounted items unless they are faulty or incorrect. If the item is faulty or incorrect we will pay for the return cost. Please get in touch with us.